Second walk (the Tuscany you don't see in workshops)

Alf

Top Veteran
<p> A curious combination of lack of walkways, dangerous drivers, lack of time, vicinity of ancient towns and abundance of laziness means we almost never take a walk just near to home, ensuring we know our steps in Silom Road or Chodni Chowk much better than here. </p>

<p>But this is going to change, as for the second time in only six years we go for a walk.</p>

<p> </p>

<div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
7062145389_69ce530d21_b.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
</div>

<p>We enter a secure zone. A patrol is dispatched to intercept us, eventually find us harmless.</p>

<p> </p>

7062148087_4728246d37_b.jpg
</div>

<p> Just nearby, kinder people greet us with much curiosity.</p>

<p> </p>

6916069762_f0e9f033ea_b.jpg
</div>

<p> Besides, the beautiful people commenting on the passing strangers.</p>

<p> </p>

6916073788_88eb0d8ba4_b.jpg
</div>

<p>The classic look westwards. It's almost full!</p>

7062158339_62f6994ed2_b.jpg
</div>

<p> Meanwhile, we follow north entering heavy industry area. Probably the grass is the only thing in this picture not going to be exported in a short time.</p>

<p> </p>

7062161349_9525379cd9_b.jpg
</div>

<p> A moment, before entering town to look for ice cream too early, all closed. I like the scene, though.</p>

6916082094_328af82206_b.jpg
</div>

<p> So, south we go and back home, ready to get our ice cream when the time comes.</p>

<p> </p>

6916084434_9473e12db0_b.jpg
</div>

<p> All with E-PL3 and Olympus 14-42mkII, snap seed edit</p>

<p> </p>

I love going for walks! You should do it more often, you're getting some great photos from it :) love the view of the town, and the donkey is very cute:flowers_2:

Alf, wow!!! I'd always thought you lived in the town, because most of the photos you've posed (if I remember correctly) are all in-town photos. Thanks for great photos and writeups --- again! I hope you get to walk around the house a little bit more! :)

I can't believe you hardly ever go for walks there! I'd be visiting those goats and that burro regularly! As for the goose patrols, I don't blame you for steering clear of them!:D

I always enjoy your walks, wherever they are, Alf.

Thank you all! Technically speaking, we line in-town, it's just that the planning of this neighborhood is still in the 60s, when across the road some of the iconic Sottsass designs for PN were entering production and it was 60% fields, 40% workshops.
Growth in narrow places brings people to live where there are roads, but no walkways and little to walk to apart from the garbage cans and the bus stop.. And the only straight road without speed bumps and lasers makes also the garbage visit a little adventure (though it also keeps away the people dealing in unapproved substances and services, as they need quiet corners to do their business).
So we usually enjoy the ngorongoro scenery just out of our kitchen, and take our walks in town - ten minutes away.
Sent from my LG-E900 using Board Express

Back