Hello from Spain

Neil

Rookie
am reposting my hellos as I put it in the wrong place originally,.............am an englishman living here in spain new to digitalcameras but not to photography,have been using photoshop 7 for a while though after scanning in my negatives.Have just bought my first digital camera,a ricoh gx100,as much for its faults as for its well known plusses.These are a couple of my first photos with it,different from those I originally posted...........:)

Thankyou very much Herman,Olli and Bizmale for the welcome.Thanks for commenting on the photos Herman,glad you liked them..........Ive decided to come over to digital after being ,for some thirty odd years,exclusively a film user to the point of digital blindness.Im so enjoying the gx100,what a great camera,my plan at the moment is to eventually trade up to a gxr system especially if they bring out a module for leica lenses.But thats a while away......

Hey Neil, thanks. This forum is "connecting people" thus Spain with Holland. I grew up with film, now I'm "digital". The Ricoh GXR system looks great to me too!

Neil, thanks so much for coming in here for your "official" intro thread and for posting two more of your pictures, as well. I can see the film influences in your digital pictures.:flowers_2: The Ricoh cameras are very impressive. I am so glad you've joined us here at Serious Compacts.:D

Thanks Mal and summerkl,Amin its good to see you too,I can see youve been busy,fascinating stuff,thankyou bbw and christilou youre right,spain is a beautiful place although I often miss the english winter believe it or not.

Back