Expired Samsung NX10 w/ 30mm and 18-55mm Great Condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cshanephoto

I am selling my Samsung NX10 kit. It comes with the original 18-55mm kit lens as well as the 30mm f2 lens and all original caps, paperwork, accessories and boxes. Camera has low actuations, easily less than 10K. I purchased this as a vacation camera but unfortunately I don't get to use it as much as I wish I did, so I hope it goes to a good home.

Everything is in great shape and works perfectly. The only thing I can see are some small surface scratches on the back LCD, but they are so small and fine that I can barely photograph them nor can they be seen in the photos of the camera below.

Just an FYI, I also have this listed on the Fred Miranda forum: FS: Samsung NX10 w/ 30mm and 18-55mm, $450 - FM Forums

I have shot lots of travel stuff with this camera and it is a great size to carry around compared to a full sized DSLR. If you want to see the type of images the camera is capable of check out the following two links with photos of NYC that I shot back in July 2011:

Link 1: This and That.

Link 2: This and That.

I am asking $450 for everything plus 3% for Paypal or $450 even for Paypal gift.

Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

• IMG_1201.jpg
    IMG_1201.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1205.jpg
    IMG_1205.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 150
  • NX10_lcd.jpg
    NX10_lcd.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 120
Hey guys,
Since Chris is new here, I thought I'd chime in for him. He's a good friend of mine and he really takes great care of his gear. I've personally handled this camera and can vouch for it. It's a great piece of equipment and Chris has made some incredible travel images with the kit. I've loaned him my gear before and he always takes great care of it.

Buy with confidence from Chris.

Thanks Matt! I guess I should add that I am also on Ebay and my id on there is shanesurf22. I have 100% feedback on 170 transactions. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Thanks,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back