24-Hour Sale: Adobe Lightroom for $69.95! Photoshop Elements too.

Amin

Hall of Famer
This is by far the best deal I've seen on Adobe Lightroom (my RAW processing app of choice), currently discounted from $269.95 to $69.95.

Please use our affiliate link so we get a small credit for the referral: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Software for Mac & Windows B&H

6881369043_a088f359c2_o.png

Adobe Photoshop Elements, regularly $129.95, is also on sale for $69.95.

Our affiliate link: Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Premiere Elements B&H

6881369087_313f9b5a30_o.png

Using our links does not change your price, but the store gives us a small percentage (typically 2-4%) for the referral. Please note that in order for us to get credit for referring you, you have to click our link before putting the item in your cart, and you cannot click another site's pre-order link after clicking ours.

A great deal but if those of you, like me, purchased at Adorama yesterday when they had their 79.95 sale, they will price match, just give them a call. :)

I bought the Lightroom around Christmas when it was on sale for $99...still haven't opened it. Today I just bought the Elements.... time to upgrade from Elements 6 (!) Thanks for the heads up and the affiliate link.

I was just trying to determine what the benefit of 10 over 6 is, for pixel editing only (I use LR for management and pub of files)

Isn't Lightroom 4 coming out soon? I'm using LR 3.6 right now, and I reckon that the upgrade from 3 to 4 is not going to be free.

Depending on how much the upgrade from 3 to 4 is, it may make sense to buy a discounted 3 and then pay upgrade price to 4; as opposed to just buying 4 when it comes out.

Question for folks that have been using LR since version 1. I had 2, and upgraded to 3 by paying upgrade price. Will I be able to upgrade to 4 by paying upgrade price, or will I have to buy 4 by itself? In other words, can I perpetually buy upgrades?

If you use the link, it only shows the regular price. You will have to do a search for Lightroom in order to see LR at the sales price. Weird stuff.

Isn't Lightroom 4 coming out soon? I'm using LR 3.6 right now, and I reckon that the upgrade from 3 to 4 is not going to be free.

Depending on how much the upgrade from 3 to 4 is, it may make sense to buy a discounted 3 and then pay upgrade price to 4; as opposed to just buying 4 when it comes out.

Question for folks that have been using LR since version 1. I had 2, and upgraded to 3 by paying upgrade price. Will I be able to upgrade to 4 by paying upgrade price, or will I have to buy 4 by itself? In other words, can I perpetually buy upgrades?

Exactly what I asked over here: https://www.photographerslounge.org...beta-lightroom-4-a-5797/index3.html#post64593...great minds, Armanius.;)

Usually adobe have a short (30 day) free upgrade path. But I have yet to see an announcement yet re LR4.

Gordon

I don't know why the links aren't working. They work for me. At any rate, if you click the link and search B&H for "Lightroom", you'll find the sale price right away and we'll still get credit for the referral. Sorry I can't get the links straight!

Back