Hello from Connecticut!

Vincenzo Landino

So glad I found a forum like this. Recently sold my entire Nikon DSLR system in the hopes of simplifying and concentrating on photography... and besides, I'd like to actually carry my camera with me all the time and not in a huge back pack.

Would love to hear from everyone regarding camera selections as I am camera-less at the moment :eek::eek::eek:

My heart is set on the NEX line would love the 7 if it comes out any time soon, however the 5N looks really good and I'm prepared to couple it with the Zeiss 24 1.8. The Fuji X-Pro 1 looks amazing but I read of some possible slow AF issues.

Really Im an open book, and would love to meet some knowledgeable people that can share photography.

Thanks guys!
Vincenzo

Welcome, Vincenzo! I believe you are one of at least three members here from the New Haven area. Perhaps you all will end up having a meet up at some point.:)

Ah the wait for the NEX 7... I'm sure you've checked out the specific camera forums. That would be the best place to get into the nitty gritty... We also have the Open Gear forum for comparisons.. Now, when it comes to that new Fuji X-Pro 1, I think we are all going to have to wait to see reality, but there is a lot of real excitement about this camera, as well as the NEX 7. Perhaps you can bide your time for just a bit longer?

I'm so glad you started right off with your intro, Vincenzo and I am really looking forward to your involvement here - and to seeing your photographs!

Welcome from the Netherlands!
The NEX 7 seems like an incredibly capable camera, I'm really curious to see how you'll feel about it! Will the 24/1.8 be your only lens?

Back