Fuji Antacid isn't working......

Just sold my Olympus E-M5 Mk2 and now lurking for another Fuji lens. Mind you, I don't NEED one but with funds eating a hole in my pocket my WANTS are starting to take over.
The 16 f1.4 is lookin' real attractive right now! I don't have a wide prime and do a lot of landscape / scenery shooting, so the 16mm just may be the next purchase. From what I've read, this lens is so good that you don't lose much I.Q. when cropping may be desired.
This week is starting off real tough for me! :confused-95:

@AndyH44 the Fuji 16mm is the best 24mm focal length lens I’ve shot with. And I’ve shot with almost all of them. I hate that I had to sell the one I just picked up.

@Tim Williams you’re at least in luck that both of Fuji’s offerings in the 50mm range are excellent.

Andy during the Challenge in Jan. Before I got hurt I was using the 35 f2. Shooting it every day for everything, I got better with the 50 mm FOV for a lot of my shots, even landscapes. I should do the same with every lens in my bag. I guarantee it would make me be a better photographer.

I have the 56 1.2, the 50 2 and the Zeiss Touit 50 2.8. The only thing they have in common is approximately the same focal length. I have to say it would be very hard to choose between them since they do different jobs, but if push came to shove and I had to slim down I would likely keep the Touit...

I have the 56 1.2, the 50 2 and the Zeiss Touit 50 2.8. The only thing they have in common is approximately the same focal length. I have to say it would be very hard to choose between them since they do different jobs, but if push came to shove and I had to slim down I would likely keep the Touit
Bill, I won't be getting the Touit because of the manual focus thing, I believe it's a macro also and I have three . Between the other two , the 56 1.2 and the 50 f2, which do you prefer?

Back