Completed For Sale: For Sale: Sigma DP2 Merrill and Sigma DP3 Merrill | Location: UK | Ships:

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglouis

Veteran
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

For Sale: Sigma DP2 Merrill and Sigma DP3 Merrill

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

ALL IN THE UK - UK/European Postage realistic but probably not US/Far East.

I am a keen Sigma photographer but I have got to rationalise my kit now that I am spending more on my Sony system. These excellent cameras have largely been unused for the best part of the last year.

Both are in Exc condition (I hesitate to say mint) as I treat my kit extremely well. Both lens have always had protection filters on them from birth and the LCD panels have high quality Accumaxx hard LCD protectors (which imho are the best you can get).

They will come packaged almost as they arrived to me when they were new.

Both cameras come boxed with all the accessories supplied, except for the CDs for SPP (but you'd want to download the latest version anyway).

Sigma DP2M - complete boxed + Sigma External Viewfinder + Sigma Lens Hood + Sigma UV Filter + Optech Soft Lens Hood (means you can leave the Sigma Lens Hood on) + MILICH grip (compatible with Arca Swiss and a bit like a L plate) + 2 original batteries + 2 OEM batteries + charger + all cables/leads.
20150927_130806.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

20150927_131000.jpg

20150927_130853.jpg

20150927_131050.jpg

This is about as tricked out as you can get!

Offers around GBP 325

Sigma DP3M - complete boxed + Sigma Lens Hood + Hoya Pro Digital UV filter + 2 original batteries + 1 OEM battery + charger + cables/leads.
20150927_125904.jpg

20150927_125929.jpg

Offers around GBP 300

BOTH FOR GBP 550 - No offers.

Postage in the UK will be GBP 10 Special Delivery, to Europe I will have to quote you.

Collection possible from my north London home by arrangement.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 days max

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Hi, I just saw your ad about sigma dp3. I am intersted in it and would like to konw if it is still available. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back