What is it Wednesday, round 1

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
If people enjoy playing this game, I think it would be fun to make it a new weekly challenge. It will likely be a lot of macros and abstracts, but should be fun. Each member can have one guess. The answer will be revealed on the following Tuesday. The first correct guess has the honor of submitting the image for the next challenge. Sometimes there will be more than one thing in the photo or more than one way to accurately describe what the photo represents. The original poster will be the final judge of who is "most correct".

18874794046_002c414705_b.jpg
DSCF7131
by Luke, on Flickr

Can't (Won't) put my finger on it but it doesn't look too healthy.
The innards of a kitchen sink after a Thai 'Bug-in-the-box' Happy Meal?

Last edited:
Susan's guess was close.... and maybe close enough to steer Kyle to make his guess which is only slightly closer to the truth. So I'll give the nod to Kyle. I was boiling some water to make pasta. A little sprinkle of salt and a splash of oil (secrets to keep the pasta from sticking). The bubble of oil is also casting a partial shadow on the bottom of the pan.

Thanks everyone for playing. Kyle, feel free to dig through your archive or try to shoot something new that might stump the chumps here.

Back