Feedback tapatalk via data connection

teddoman

Regular
I intermittently have a problem connection via data. Today I was getting updates and alerts through tapatalk but couldn't actually access any of the posts when I was on a cell data connection. As soon as I got home and had a wifi connection, I was able to see everything.

Anyone else?

I've no idea what LTE is.

The forum has a world-wide membership so if that's your 'phone or your local carrier, any problems may be particular to you or your carrier.

I always have slow access to the forum over slow G3 connections, and it's always fine over fast G4, and it's always fine on my laptop and so on.

Don't bother yourself, there's nothing Amin can do about it

@teddoman - Polly is right. The fact that you had no problem over Wifi eliminates the chance of it being due to the site or server. It's possible though unlikely that Tapatalk does something different when you have a Wifi connection. More likely it had to do with your 4G connection.

Bizarrely, since the world and their spouse is on 4G now, actual performance has dipped in many places because the infrastructure is not up to it yet. It will catch up but better performance for the next few months at least may be found by "capping" your device to 3G only. Once I acted upon that tip I saw a marked improvement.

Back