Completed Leica Leitz Canada M Summicron 35mm f2 + Lens Hood + E39 filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglouis

Veteran
Version 3 M-Summicron 35/2 with rear cap, lens hood and E39 UV filter. GBP 750 ovno - free UK postage by Royal Mail special delivery. UK sale preferred.

Nice condition with no dings or scrapes to body and clean fungus free glass. All is working as it should. I purchased this 3 months ago from a reputable UK Leica seller so I know it is in good condition. Aperture ring moves securely and the focus ring has just the right amount of friction to make it move smoothly and positively.

Leica 12504 clip on circular hood also provided, in good condition but has lost its friction when mounted so it does rotate (a common fault which can be rectified).

Also included is a Leica E39 UV filter which I have used since obtaining the lens.

An after market 39mm clip on lens cap is also provided.

I am an established member of the forum with a public reputation to protect and have sold several items here.

I would prefer a UK sale as the cost of postage to the continent (especially insurance is very high from the UK for some reason I can't quite fathom).

Payment by bank transfer preferred, cheque (UK only takes up to 7 days to clear) or cash on collection from my north London home.

Any question, please do not hesitate to ask. Genuine reason for sale - I would like to keep this lens but too much spent on other kit means it has to go.

Free UK postage by Royal Mail Special Delivery - to other destinations I will have to quote you.

_R091420.JPG

_R091422.JPG

_R091424.JPG

_R091428.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back