League Tables

mmacleodbrown

Regular
I was wondering...
Now that we seem to get a decent amount of entries for the Weekly competition, would anyone be interested in a League table?
Im thinking the top 5 people each week by votes get points with 5 for the winner and 1 for the 5th placed person, we could then have a photographer of the year who would have been voted in by their peers.
Now depending on your viewpoint, this would either add to the weekly challenge or take all the fun out of it which I can understand, so I thought I'd throw it out there and see what people think?
The table could be a sticky edited by our Mods?

I also run the competition on another site where the monthly winners are collected at the end of Dec and their winning images are voted on for 'Photo of the Year'. I'd prefer this method as it is simpler to organise and keep track of although we might have to vote quarterly to keep image numbers manageable.

Interested in what others have to say.

That is an interesting idea...
I was thinking more of the person who has had the most votes over the year would automatically be crowned SC tog of the year, but i like your idea of a final vote off...

Back