Waiting in the gloom

tonyturley

Legend
Name
Tony
OM-D E-M5 + Olympus 14-42 f/3.5-5.6 IIR. ISO 3200, f/5.1, 1/2.7 sec, -0.3 ev, 34mm FL, taken through a chain-link fence, using the fence as support to steady the camera.

Tony

1141878_zps162f2cb7.jpg

Reminds me of a January flight into Minneapolis several years ago, where my plain waited for ages on the tarmac for a gate to open up, while I watched my connecting flight back away from the one we would finally use and take off, leaving me stranded in the airport overnight. It turned into a 36 hour trip from Boston to Albuquerque, about 30 hours more than normal.

Reminds me of a January flight into Minneapolis several years ago, where my plain waited for ages on the tarmac for a gate to open up, while I watched my connecting flight back away from the one we would finally use and take off, leaving me stranded in the airport overnight. It turned into a 36 hour trip from Boston to Albuquerque, about 30 hours more than normal.
Now that would not be fun. Even though we are small, we've had a few weather-related delays where people have waited for a long time.

Tony

Back