Trillium Lake and Mt Hood

Hey All,

I'm not surprised - I think it may be the best of all of them. If I may I'll comment. In this image the dead tree adds to the image. In the others except for the B&W I think it detracts. I'd have sent my wife running around the lake with a chainsaw to cut it down!:rolleyes: Not really! Anyway.In this image everything - clouds, dead tree, tree line, reflection, etc leads to Hood. Nice I think balance between sky and lake. No misalignment no confusion of dead tree and rocks just perfect. Only a clone of the white speck in the reflection may have helped. Maybe the colours could use some work but I quite like them as they are. I don't know how many views the others have had but this is really good. I'm not surprised at the number of views. If my comments are deemed inappropriate I apologize.

-Ed-

Much appreciated. While I don't upload to Flickr to "get views" normally 30-40? So this is really out there as far as views.

Hey All,

I'm not surprised - I think it may be the best of all of them. If I may I'll comment. In this image the dead tree adds to the image. In the others except for the B&W I think it detracts. I'd have sent my wife running around the lake with a chainsaw to cut it down!:rolleyes: Not really! Anyway.In this image everything - clouds, dead tree, tree line, reflection, etc leads to Hood. Nice I think balance between sky and lake. No misalignment no confusion of dead tree and rocks just perfect. Only a clone of the white speck in the reflection may have helped. Maybe the colours could use some work but I quite like them as they are. I don't know how many views the others have had but this is really good. I'm not surprised at the number of views. If my comments are deemed inappropriate I apologize.

-Ed-

Back