Holiday Choices

christilou

Legend
I shall be off tomorrow for about a month roughly and I think I've decided which of my camera stable to take....... I need some reassurance:eek: I think I'll take the A7R, the 55 1.8 and also my 50mm Sonnar and 25mm Zeiss. I'm also going to take the RX1 as my go to camera because it does so well for night photography. I've chosen the A7R because it's lighter, less expensive and has a faster shutter speed for wide open lenses. It's only drawback as far as I'm concerned is it's shutter noise:hide: I'm going to our little casa in Spain and I've been going there for 30 years so I cannot imagine there's anything I haven't photographed already.

Ray , you will understand how difficult it is to take pictures whilst with your family. I will have in the region of 30 seconds to see, frame and shoot ... By that time my husband will be around the nearest corner and a quarter of a mile away!!!

Ray , you will understand how difficult it is to take pictures whilst with your family. I will have in the region of 30 seconds to see, frame and shoot ... By that time my husband will be around the nearest corner and a quarter of a mile away!!! I think he's going to turn into a Hitchcock as a lot of my shots are of his receding back:0

You'll be fine, CL. I'd just take the RX1 so I had fewer distractions, but if I wanted something a bit longer I'd bring either the 50 or 55 (whichever you prefer) with the A7R.

FWIW, I enjoy shooting the same stuff all the time. For me, it brings out the challenge to see new things in the familiar and I think that is when you can achieve an image that is more than a cursory snapshot. I look forward to your images.

Back