Feedback New Site Style for Phones, iPod Touch, etc

Amin

Hall of Famer
I've created a mobile version of this site to make using the forum easier for those on a phone without having to use an app like Tapatalk. For those of you who visit the site from a phone, please check it out (should be the new default forum style for those visiting from a phone) and give me your feedback.

Just took a quick look. It looks quite good - easier by far to read individual posts than any other way I've seen on a phone before. And the photos look as good as they can on such a small screen. Navigation seems to be a bit of a challenge, but the "TODAY" button seems to get you about the same thing as the bar of "latest discussions" that shows on the right side of a full mac/pc interface. Looks like an improvement to me...

-Ray

Perfectly serviceable, but I prefer the tapatalk interface.
But then again, my mobile has a 65x45mm screen, so I expect the mobile version will be nicer on a decent size Galaxy or something

Thanks all. Tapatalk support and the desktop site versions will continue as mobile options, but I prefer the mobile site to those for my own use.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but you can view a landscape orientation photo larger by rotating your screen if you have auto rotation enabled.

Galaxy S4 - and I noticed landscape orientation. Tested the links and all seems well too. Looks good to me as I don't use a third party app, but instead go in through the browser. Nicely done Amin.

It looks good and loads faster then the app.
Only one small problem. It won't let me log in.
I'm assuming this is fully operational now.

Sent from my HTC One V using SeriousCompacts mobile app

Back