Dreamscapes

I used to be quite active with a group on flickr that held biweekly manipulation challenges. We would all get one image and could do whatever we wanted to it. We were all at different skill levels, but it only served to make me push harder......especially at the beginning before I knew how to do anything. There were a few frustrating days where I would spend a couple hours trying different things and come up with nothing. It also forced me to think creatively.

This was my starting point for this one...... http://www.flickr.com/photos/24506073@N06/5007773773/ , then I played with the color, and then I gave it a ripple, and then added a boat (from this friend's photo.....I think.....it was a long time ago) Come in Number 57, your time is up! and then I used a Photoshop plug-in by Flaming Pear software called "Flood" to add the water (with reflection) Flood Photoshop plug-in adds water to photos - Flaming Pear Software

I used to be quite active with a group on flickr that held biweekly manipulation challenges. We would all get one image and could do whatever we wanted to it. We were all at different skill levels, but it only served to make me push harder......especially at the beginning before I knew how to do anything. There were a few frustrating days where I would spend a couple hours trying different things and come up with nothing. It also forced me to think creatively.

This was my starting point for this one...... http://www.flickr.com/photos/24506073@N06/5007773773/ , then I played with the color, and then I gave it a ripple, and then added a boat (from this friend's photo.....I think.....it was a long time ago) Come in Number 57, your time is up! and then I used a Photoshop plug-in by Flaming Pear software called "Flood" to add the water (with reflection) Flood Photoshop plug-in adds water to photos - Flaming Pear Software

THAT was the starting pt?!?!?! OMG! I'm even more impressed now

All the pics here are gorgeous and I LOVE them!

Back