Olympus outlet sale 20%

I was thinking about picking up a refurbished E-M5 with 12-50mm zoom for $703. That would give me one micro four-thirds package with weather resistance. But I have a $500 credit at Amazon and I can pick up an E-PM10 body for $199 out of my pocket. I can even add the new 25mm f/1.8 prime and still spend more than $200 less than the refurbed E-M5 kit. So I think I'll pass. But there are some great deals there.

Coupon was good for yesterday. The lenses were already sold out even yesterday morning. What happened to XT1 preorder?

The price for an EM5 was just too good for me to pass up. I like the 10 but want weather sealing like the 1. Seems that you'll have to pay a large premium for that going forward.

What a shame the exchange rate and shipping would suck up the savings :-/ No idea if they would even ship to OZ but the exchange rate is not so good at the moment so tempted as I am by an EM-5 with 12-50 for $799... gotta pass it up.

Sue, the price of the EM-5 (I had a typo in my message above) with 12-50mm lens is $639 U.S. with the 20% discount after you use the discount code SPRING. Does that make a difference?

Just received my new XZ-10 bought on this sale, for $138 all in, inclusive of tax and free shipping. This sale diverted me from buying a Canon Powershot S110, which I was just about to spring for when this bargain presented itself.

Back