Prices
35mm 2.5 Leica Summarit $1,300.00
35mm 1.4 CV Nokton SC $495.00
35mm 2.5 CV Skopar $320.00
90mm 4.0 Minolta M Rokkor $325.00

Ships to
USA

Description
Having just clicked "Buy it Now" on a 35mm Summilux has me foraging through my camera closet to replenish my seriously impaired bank account.

The cream of the crop is the 35mm 2.5 Leica Summarit. Sharp, compact and an absolute pleasure to use. Flawless glass, some wear on the barrel consistent with very careful use of the lens. A couple of bright spots on the Leica lens cap. B&H currently sells it for $1950. I will let it go for $1,300. Comes with the Leica double box, original Leica lens cap, original Leica pouch and original paperwork.

Next is a 35mm 1.4 Voigtlander Nokton SC. In absolutely flawless condition, both glass and barrel. B&H sells it for $629. I will let it go for $495. Comes with the Voigtlander caps, box and paperwork. 6 bit coding carefully painted on the mount (coded as a 35mm Summilux) which can be easily removed without trace left behind.

The third 35 is the 35mm 2.5 Voigtlander Color Skopar, the latest version. In absolutely flawless condition, both glass and barrel. B&H sells it for $409. I will let it go for $320. Comes with the Voigtlander caps, box and paperwork.

Minolta 90mm 4.0 M Rokkor. In absolutely flawless condition, both glass and barrel. I will let it go for $325. Comes with the original Minolta caps, Minolta pouch and original Minolta rubber lens shade.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the US included. I would rather not ship outside of the US at this point. Payment by PayPal only.

I will post pictures as soon as I can take some.

Thanks,

Antonio

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority Mail with insurance.

Shipping charge
Included in price.

Handling time
1-3 days.

References
Ebay user name ramirezacosta

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back