Expired Sony Cybershot RX1, EVF, Lens Hood, Gariz Case, Batteries | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglouis

Veteran
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Sony Cybershot RX1, EVF, Lens Hood, Gariz Case, Batteries

Prices
GBP 1800 obo

Ships to
UK

Description
FOR SALE: Sony Cybershot RX1, with complete set of accessories including:

01_DSC0096_s.jpg

• Sony FDA-EV1MK clip on external electronic viewfinder
  • Sony LHP-1 Lens Hood
  • Gariz genuine leather half case
  • B+W UV lens protection filter
  • Ex Pro dual battery charger + 4 third party batteries
  • All boxes, original packaging, instructions etc
  • Sony LCD screen protector

This is in effect every accessory you'll ever need for the RX1. I've just checked at Warehouse Express and all these items together are currently GBP 2750, not including the Gariz case and external charger and batteries. Worth pointing out that the external batteries from ex-Pro work a charm and the external dual charger is a wonderful convenience (which also works with the Sony original battery).

All items are in excellent condition - the lens protector and LCD screen protector were applied at birth and have never been removed, except for removing the lens protector for occasional cleaning. There are no dings, scrapes or scratches on any of the items. I have been over the system again this afternoon with my magnifying glass just to make sure I don't misrepresent the condition. I would rather state the condition as excellent and let you decide if in fact it is mint. There is no loss of paint on any markings. In the photographs below there are external dust motes which are natural and difficult to eradicate 100% on a black body.

You know from this forum about how excellent this camera is. The image quality is superb. This is the first digital camera I have ever owned which does not blow highlights. The quality of the lens cannot be overstated. Some consider the 24mpx Sony sensor as the best on the market today.

02_DSC0123_s.jpg

03_DSC0129_s.jpg

04_DSC0124_s.jpg

05_DSC0107_s.jpg

I bought this camera second hand from The Classic Camera in London in April of 2013 at a time when new ones were in short supply and it came with 18 months warranty. I will be happy to supply the invoice with the camera so you can take advantage of the balance of the warranty (October 2014).

I will post for free via Royal Mail Special delivery or you are welcome to pick up the camera etc from my north London home.

Cheques require seven days to clear - bank transfer is preferable if this is to be mailed. Cash on collection is most preferred!

Thank you for your interest and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. If you PM me I can also give you my mobile number if you want to ask anything.

I have a very public persona to protect - you can find me with a Google search (Louis Berk) so you can purchase in confidence. You can also see my ebay feedback if you look for smokey_joe1921 which is 100% good in over 1000 transactions (I just don't like the way ebay has changed so now I prefer classifieds like this).

Payment accepted
  • Personal check
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
Shipping method
Royal Mail Special Delivery

Shipping charge
Free

Handling time
1-2 days

References
-

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back