Sony what camera bag do you use for your RX?

A Lowepro Rezo 30. Again, it bulges a little at the front, but it's otherwise a good fit, looks OK and it's cheap and practical.

I also have the Sony two-part 'leather' case. It looks smart but I generally prefer a pouch which I can wear on my belt.

-R

I have a bag I picked up in Muji a few years ago which has the advantage of not looking like a camera bag. Most of the time it travels in a pocket, occasionally in a microfibre pouch if it's a particularly dirty pocket.

I use a Lowepro Newport 10. It fits the RX100 and HX20V like a glove. I can even still wedge it in my pocket. A nice thing about this case is that it's semi rigid in the front. There's a panel of plastic there. It's flexible yet offers more protection. A problem is that the zipper is uncovered. Lowepro made a token attempt but the flanges are far too short. Thus the zipper will rub up against the case. The edges of my RX100 by the zipper are worn down to metal. I think of it as character lines. If I had known I would have sown in some cloth to fully cover the zipper. I've done that on cases before.

Back