DAY 29 - Golden October

Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
As it's almost Halloween, I have to begin Day 29 by posting this photo, taken at the small tasting room of an even smaller local brewery, which really is called Boneyard Beer - and who are celebrating the forthcoming arrival of All Hallows Eve with color, skeletons, dyanmite, and yes, even a flaming pumpkin!

10550550115_a536d33116_b.jpg

Boneyard Halloween by La Chachalaca Fotografía, on Flickr

Not very creative. Just october colours.
p1039153758-4.jpg

My husband and I went to a beer fest on Saturday. I sampled a few of the ciders, but mostly I took candid shots of the other participants. I rarely take pictures of people, even people I know, because it makes me anxious, and I want to stop "freezing up" when it comes to people. I figured a beer fest would make a good practicing ground. Late in the day I gave myself permission to declare the exercise a success and go back into my ordinary mode. The "Ale Yeah" tee shirt caught my eye, and as I framed it, the perfect photobomber stepped into the scene. I was so used to shooting people by then, I didn't even flinch before I pressed the shutter. And the beer IS golden!
Accidentally posted briefly as a second entry for yesterday, removed, and here it is again!
10538977013_f8ea4540e2_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beerfest Photobomb by rubyj29, on Flickr

Thumbnail
10538977013_a8da3219d2_t.jpg

Beerfest Photobomb by rubyj29, on Flickr

Back