Fuji Listens

ReD

Hall of Famer
Found this quite interesting as an insight into Fuji Design - Although I would have liked to see the designers named

Interaction with manuf's is essential if we are to improve or influence designs

Perhaps we can

Fuji...... if you're listening, I'd like a digital GF670. Time to show the other camera companies who's boss.

Not to derail the topic, though. I think listening to customers is important. But they shouldn't let the customers run the company. I think they have found the balance.

Are you there, Fuji? It's me, Yeats.

I'd like some decent QC, please. I had to return all 3 Fuji superzooms I bought earlier this year because each one broke within a month.

Fuji...... if you're listening, I'd like a digital GF670. Time to show the other camera companies who's boss.

I'd really like a digital replacement for my GSW690 - probably the best lens on any camera, let alone the best film camera I owned, even though it pains me not to say it was my Hasselblads.

LouisB

OHHH so it was that, with all of them.... I've been contemplating the SL1000. Maybe not, then.

Yar. De-centered lens, LCD intermittently cutting out, losing power while shooting, data corruption writing to SD cards...

Nikon needs to get crackin' and produce a long tele for the 1 series.

Back