Status
Not open for further replies.

rbelyell

All-Pro
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell or Trade
Trading</br> My Gxr M kit for your XPro1
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
</br>Description</br> i'm testing the waters before i put my rangefinder gear up for sale. i have an excellent GXR M mount kit, with EVF. it comes with all original accessories, plus additional charger and batteries. it takes fabulous pictures with ltm or m mount rf lenses, and ive also gotten great results with adapted slr lenses, like my exakta mount zeiss biotar 75mm. i find myself wanting both to use that lens more (so need a bigger camera) and wanting analogue controls. so i'd like to trade for a well-conditioned XPro1.

i also have an extra Gxr base unit that i have coupled with the 28-300 module that i can offer up as additional consideration. i also have several very fine rf lenses.

i will consider offers to buy as well, but please be realistic, and i will be realistic in return!

i have bought/sold on this 'series' of forums, as well as on the 'rangefinder' forum and the 'manual focus lens ' forum. i have a perfect ebay record on over 300 transactions. i can provide pictures of everything; i take excellent care of my gear, and this kit is in A1 condition.

the trade needs to be in the US or NE canada, to a regularly posting member with similarly good references.
</br>References</br> -
</br>Acknowledgment</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back