Film anybody see this new fuji 'polaroid'?

Adorable. My first camera purchased with my own money was a polaroid one-step, oh what technology that was then. For my vacation this year I picked up the Polaroid Z2300 with the ZINK film. Intent, to take a shot of places we went and via the handy sticker back of these prints, make a travel book. The best laid plans you know, I took a couple shots but things were so fast paced I just didn't get the chance to really do that. However, one can always print later so shots I did take with other cameras I could probably swap into the Polaroid and still print. At any rate if I had seen this little Fuji camera I likely would have gotten it. Well unless it has that fuji oh god it looks retro so we have to make it expensive price ;)

romi i had and old polaroid 100 i think. i still have it somewhere. worked great, film was a pain in the a**, pardon my asterik. because its developed OOC, subject to temerature vagaries, and seemingly vagaries of vageiries, its constant trial and error. i'd go for the new technology in this area...

i used to have a 600 back in the day and only considered it because of how much i loved it, then. these days, i think there's just something about having something that's vintage. and i think the imperfections that would come from the prints and the quirks of the camera are what would make them authentic. also, the prints from the instax are a little too small. we'll see...

(Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk)

Back