Looking for tele/zoon Camera

AdamC

Rookie
Hi All

I am looking for some opinions/advice. I have had the Fuji X10 for 8 months now and I must say that it is everything I was looking for and more. It amazes me everyday!
There are a few occasions when I wish that I had a bit more reach in terms of tele/zoom.
So I am looking for another camera for when I can't get close with the X10. The new camera will ideally have minimum 2/3" sensor and full manual control. Also it must have similar or better IQ to the X10. I don't think I would need more than 300mm equiv focal length.
I have had a quick look at the X-S1 but it looks a bit chunky and normal for me!
Most of my photography is done when I'm out and about travelling and also when mountain climbing. I also have Oly TG320 with Ikelite housing for underwater.
I have no particular pet subjects but I am becoming more interested in B&W.
I don't have a minimum budget for the right camera.
I would be most grateful for any suggestions and recommendations.

Thanks
Ad

Thanks Kiteflyer

I'd not really thought about the Nikon 1's! I didn't really want to get into a system, but then again compromise might be required. I'll look at a body only and the zoom you suggested.

Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SeriousCompacts mobile app

Had a look at the V1 and 30-110 VR. It takes some cracking pictures! It's compact and light. My main concern is the lack of external control!

Back