Fuji X100 in Westlake Hangzhou, China.

Hi all,

I've used my X100 only less than 1000 random shots since I bought it 5 months ago. To me, it's cool in appearence, and the fixed 35MM lense reminds me of the gold old days playing cameras with my sister back in 70's last century, and it's more fun with so much sophisticated digital functions, whereas, still, many MF choices. Although there are some limitations compared to other SLRCs, it's already sufficient to me, I mean, I haven't touched any camera for almost more than 20 years( the last one was a MINOTA film SLR), I believe X100 must have some advantages, hard to start with though. I'll stick to it no matter what cameras else I owned and will own.

By the way, I joined one X100 QQ(Chinese Facebook or twitter ) group which has more than 800 fans, I will upload some pics later if I got authorized.

Herebeneath I
DSCF0913.jpg
DSCF1469.jpg
'd like to share two of my random shots at Westlake in hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China(my hometown), please give me tips to improve my green handed tries.(p/s, the 2nd shot was taken without tripod)

Hi Achiver, what a fancy coincidence! This place is called "LIU LANG WEN YING" which means to hear the warblers sing under the willow tree, where my grandparents yellow villa stood there for a quite a while before the Aganist Japanese War.

Thank you Bartjeej, Ean. I will shoot more to get the future pics improved, because I found there are so many masterpieces in this place. Nice to meet you guys.

Back