Adobe Photoshop CS6 $559.99 or less

ShortsForWinter

Name
Dave
Hi all, currently OfficeMax has a coupon for 20% off Software thru March 30th. This brings the price of Adobe Photoshop CS6 down to $559.99 from $699.99. This is for all versions (PC, Mac, Retail Box, Download), and for that matter for other versions of Adobe products (all software is 20% Off). You can make it cheaper by using your MaxPerks Rewards card for an additional 5% back... and Ebates also offers 3% back at OfficeMax.com.

I bought the download version to save on taxes as well. The Retail Box Version showed tax of $42 for shipping to North Dakota after the coupon, but the Downloaded Version showed no tax.

I had actually bought the retail box version at BHPhotoVideo.com a couple days ago for $589.00 as that was the cheapest I've seen, but I've obviously cancelled that order as this is an even better deal.

Word of caution if you found it cheaper elsewhere: While there are many websites that are selling Adobe Photoshop CS6 for cheaper than this, I learned a few years ago now, that most of those products (if not all) are fake. I had purchased a number of copies of Adobe Photoshop CS2 from 6 different sellers with great feedback off the Amazon marketplace and Ebay for the purpose of reselling. The prices were well below the "going rate" on Ebay. In the end, after speaking to the head of Adobe's Anti Piracy division (and providing photos), it turned out All of them were fake. Some looked counterfeit to begin with, but a number of them looked legit. I did in the end get my money back from all the sellers, but it took a few months and the help of Chris over at Adobe to accomplish.

Moral of the story. Buy Adobe Software from respected businesses only (BHPhotovideo.com, Adorama.com, Amazon.com, Buy.com, Officemax.com, etc). It might cost more, but at least you'll have the genuine product.

Back