Samsung Tethering for studio work

Thanks Hikari but the camera will already send previously taken pictures to laptop via wi-fi. I want to use the monitor on the laptop for live view during a studio session.

You would just need a cable and a way to project your camera LCD feed. I know this can be done because that is how a lot of camera screen shots are taken. Unfortunately, I am unsure how simple that is. A long time ago it was just as easy as plugging in the camera to a TV.

I had the same problem. A way around I tried was installing Android (Icecream Sandwich) through VirtualBox on my Macbook and installing Samsung Remote Viewfinder from Google Play. It works in theory. So I got the viewfinder app installed but it keeps crashing. If I can find a way to make not crash, I think the problem will be solved. Hope this helps. Let me know if you manage to get it to work. CHEERS!

Read this > Run Android 4 ICS In VirtualBox
How to Run Android Apps on macOS

Doesn't that Smart Camera viewer app work on tablets? I can see pics I take directly on my phone after taking them. Not sure how it works on laptops.
My point being, if it were me, I would tether to my tablet without needing any other software. I know viewing photos on a larger screen really help make sure you get the shot right.

Back