Fuji Fuji X-Pro1 - Such a fun 2012 - 60 images from last year & Jan

Dave Kai-Piper

Since it still the start ( ish of the year ) I wanted to share my last years shooting with the X-Pro.

Fashion + Art + Commercial (some NSFW)

usxpro-98-Edit.jpg

I would love to see how other people have started to use the X-series of cameras ? Mine has slot in to the camera back as a Travel / Work tool which gives me another style of shooting. Quite useful indeed.

I've seen this page before and you're doing some really high level work with the X-Pro. I'm not a pro shooter or a fashion shooter, but I've had the camera and the two shorter lenses since about the first day they were available. It's not my only camera or even my primary camera, but in some ways its my favorite camera. Here's a sampling of what I've done with it since April.... A lot of street shots and a little bit of everything from scenery to abstracts to family stuff...

Fuji X-Pro - a set on Flickr

-Ray

The Fuji seems to work for you!

I think though that you need to browse the web a bit, and visit a few hysterical forums. I mean, don't you know the X-Pro 1 can barely focus? And you clearly never shoot RAW (though the same cannot be said for your models) because the RAW files are useless. Indeed, the Fuji can NEVER be used for commercial work. :rolleyes:

Glad you are enjoying the Fuji. Me too.

I've seen this page before and you're doing some really high level work with the X-Pro. I'm not a pro shooter or a fashion shooter, but I've had the camera and the two shorter lenses since about the first day they were available. It's not my only camera or even my primary camera, but in some ways its my favorite camera. Here's a sampling of what I've done with it since April.... A lot of street shots and a little bit of everything from scenery to abstracts to family stuff...

-Ray

Nice. Methinks you and the camera are friends. It shows.

-Ray
Ray,

Some truly stellar, "Pro" images!

Back