15 Pictures Supplied to Bank of New York, now hanging in situ

Petach

Hall of Famer
Name
Peter Tachauer
This is an update to my post a couple of months ago. These are the 15 shots I supplied to Bank of New York Mellon to complete the refurbishment program to their offices in Essex UK. 500 members of staff work there.

11442231156_a6ce0ef671_b.jpg

Photographs I Supplied to Bank of New York Mellon. by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

I am hugely proud to have been entrusted to "top off" their project and they are thrilled with the quality I supplied (phewwww, relief!) All prints are giclee in various sizes from 600mm, to 800mm to 950mm on the long sides, white mounted and framed in black. They look stunning and I almost blubbed when I saw them.

The money earned is....of course...welcome. But more valuable than that is that I feel validated as an artist in the medium of photography. I am a nobody on the scene, I don't know all there is to know about the art.......I am at the beginning of a journey.. I have no letters after my name. But, from now on......I am going to call myself "A Photographer"

This is one of the larger and more vibrant shots....."Times Square on Reflection"

11442615343_67df714b3f_b.jpg

One of 15 I supplied to Bank of New York. by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

The largest at 950mm wide. ST Paul's Cathedral

11445989646_cd8cd56539_b.jpg

11 by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

I am hugely proud to have been entrusted to "top The money earned is....of course...welcome. But more valuable than that is that I feel validated as an artist in the medium of photography. I am a nobody on the scene, I don't know all there is to know about the art.......I am at the beginning of a journey.. I have no letters after my name. But, from now on......I am going to call myself "A Photographer"

Way to go Pete !
What a rush that must be.
Very well done indeed.
I had one shot published in 1996 and I was smiling for a week. I think your smile might be lasting longer than that.
Congratulations.

Back