Completed FIRE SALE:- Fuji X100 and Thumbs-up rest. {GRD III SOLD} | Location: Australia | Ships: Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilzmale

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill Shinnick
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Fuji X100 and Thumbs-up rest. GRD III
</br>Prices</br> X100 - $595 AUD
ThumbsUp - now included free with the X100
GRD III - $275 AUD {SOLD}
</br>Location</br> Australia
</br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
</br>Description</br> The X100 is fresh to me coming from a trade with a fellow member. Based on image numbers it has taken just under 4600 shots. It comes with all the original items including packaging.

The body is in good condition - the only wear is on some of the print on buttons as shown in the images.

I will cover the Paypal fees and share the cost of postage - $10 to Australia, $15 international.

P1000205-Edit.jpg
P1000206-Edit.jpg

P1000219-Edit.jpg
P1000211-Edit.jpg

The Thumbs Up thumbrest fits in the hotshoe and is offered free with the X100.
P1000210-Edit.jpg

The GRD III {SOLD} is in excellent condition and comes with a screen protector and spare battery and charger - it is competitively priced at $275.

I am the second owner and I got it without a user guide or leads. I'll include a PDF Manual on CD.

I will cover the Paypal fees and share the cost of postage - $6 to Australia, $12 international.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> Australia Post
</br>Shipping charge</br> See listing
</br>Handling time</br> Next day.
</br>References</br> bilzmale on eBay and mu-43.
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

boy, if anyone wants to dip their feet in the X100 pool and see if it's the right camera for them, NOW is the time. At this price, if you don't bond with the camera, I doubt you'd lose a penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back