Fuji Free Fuji X10 Case!

Biro

Hall of Famer
Name
Steve
Some of you may recall my brief excursion into Fuji X10 ownership. It ended a week after purchase with me returning the camera without ever having taken it out of the box. A smoking deal on the Panasonic GX1 at Amazon.com was the culprit.

But.. in that week, I did order a black, non-OEM leather case for the X10 that is still in my possession. Here's the Amazon.com description and reviews:

Amazon.com: Leather Camera Bag Case For Fujifilm FUJI Finepix X10 LC-X10 Black: Electronics

The case is still wrapped. In the interests of comradery here at Serious Compacts, I am prepared to present this case to one lucky Fuji X10 owner at no cost - I'll even pay for transport via cheapest snail mail within the U.S. (no more expensive than trying to send it back to Amazon for a refund).

The first Serious Compacts member to PM me gets the prize. And while there are no strings attached, I think that a modest donation to support Serious Compacts (see Amin's "donate" tab at the top of the page) might be nice. MSRP on the case is $27.99 U.S.

As the man on the radio used to say "No more calls, please. We have a winner!" Steve from Lexington, Virginia, aka drd1135, is our lucky X10 owner. The case will be on its way this afternoon via USPS. Steve is already a Serious Compacts site supporter, so good for him.

Back